quinta-feira, 26 de fevereiro de 2009

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHH

I hate when you do everything right and everything beyond your duty and eventhough you fail...
The worst is the people´s disapointment face who work with: it´s priceless!
I am a workaholic person I know that and I simply don´t admit to fail. I know I´m beeing selfish and that some problems are like obstacles to be win for your personal and professional growing but I don´t like the fact of failing for something so small, so stupid... something I had to had checked.
I don´t know what to say except I´m sorry this won´t happen again.
P.S.: miss u...

Um comentário:

Angela Natel disse...

Eu odeio errar, e odeio que errem comigo. Odeio odiar e odeio ter que trabalhar olhando para o próprio umbigo. Triste é viver e ter que esperar para fazer sentido. Triste é morrer e ter a sensação de não ter vivido.

Esse escrevi para você, depois de ler seu post.